I AGREE *
(Submission of this form is the same legal action as signing a paper waiver and will remain on file with C4C. )
This Release and Waiver of Liability (the “release”) executed on today’s date as signed below, by Volunteer (NAMED BELOW) releases CRIBS FOR CANINES, an initiative organized and existing under the laws of the State of TEXAS and each of its directors, officers, employees, and agents. The Volunteer desires to provide volunteer services for Cribs For Canines and engage in activities related to serving as a volunteer.
Volunteer understands that the scope of Volunteer’s relationship with Cribs For Canines is limited to a volunteer position and that no compensation is expected in return for services provided by Volunteer; that Cribs For Canines will not provide any benefits traditionally associated with employment to Volunteer; and that Volunteer is responsible for his/her own insurance coverage in the event of personal injury or illness as a result of Volunteer’s services to Cribs For Canines.
1. Waiver and Release: I, the Volunteer, release and forever discharge and hold harmless Cribs For Canines and its successors and assigns from any and all liability, claims, and demands of whatever kind of nature, either in law or in equity, which arise or may hereafter arise from the services I provide to Cribs For Canines. I understand and acknowledge that this Release discharges Cribs For Canines from any liability or claim that I may have against Cribs For Canines with respect to bodily injury, personal injury, illness, death, or property damage that may result from the services I provide to Cribs For Canines or occurring while I am providing volunteer services.
2. Insurance: Further I understand that Cribs For Canines does not assume any responsibility for or obligation to provide me with financial or other assistance, including but not limited to medical, health, or disability benefits or insurance. I expressly waive any such claim for compensation or liability on the part of Cribs For Canines beyond what may be offered freely by Cribs For Canines in the event of injury or medical expenses incurred by me.
3. Medical Treatment: I hereby Release and forever discharge Cribs For Canines from any claim whatsoever which arises or may hereafter arise on
account of any first-aid treatment or other medical services rendered in connection with an emergency during my tenure as a volunteer with Cribs For
4. Assumption of Risk: I understand that the services I provide to Cribs For Canines may include activities that may be hazardous to me including, but not limited to involving inherently dangerous activities. As a volunteer, I hereby expressly assume risk of injury or harm from these activities and Release Cribs For Canines from all liability.
5. Photographic Release: I grant and convey to Cribs For Canines all right, title, and interests in any and all photographs, images, video, or audio recordings of me or my likeness or voice made by Cribs For Canines in connection with my providing volunteer services to Cribs For Canines.
6. Other: As a volunteer, I expressly agree that this Release is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the State of TEXAS and that this Release shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of TEXAS. I agree that in the event that any clause or provision of this Release is deemed invalid, the enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Release shall not be affected.
By signing below, I express my understanding and intent to enter into this Release and Waiver of Liability willingly and voluntarily.